Skip to content

Good morning, Barrie!

USED 08122022NCGoodMorningBarrie32
The entrance to Johnson's Beach in Barrie.

Current Weather

Chance of showers

Chance of showers

11.2°C

Pressure
101.1 falling
Dewpoint
9.1 °C
Humidity
87%
Wind
S 2 km/h

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
11 PM
12°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
12 AM
12°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
1 AM
11°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
2 AM
11°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
3 AM
11°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
4 AM
11°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
5 AM
11°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
6 AM
11°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
7 AM
12°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
8 AM
12°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
9 AM
13°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
10 AM
13°C
Chance of showers

7 Day Forecast

Chance of showers

Tonight

11 °C

Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 11.


Chance of showers

Sunday

18 °C

Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 18. UV index 3 or moderate.


Chance of showers

Sunday night

10 °C

Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Low 10.


Showers

Monday

15 °C

Showers. High 15.


Chance of showers

Monday night

10 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10.


Chance of showers

Tuesday

14 °C

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 14.


Chance of showers

Tuesday night

7 °C

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 7.


Cloudy

Wednesday

12 °C

Cloudy. High 12.


Cloudy periods

Wednesday night

4 °C

Cloudy periods. Low plus 4.


A mix of sun and cloud

Thursday

15 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 15.


Cloudy periods

Thursday night

5 °C

Cloudy periods. Low plus 5.


A mix of sun and cloud

Friday

17 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 17.


Yesterday

Low
3.6 °C
High
13.4 °C
Precipitation
0.0 mm

Normals

Low
8 °C
High
18 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
7:07 AM
Sunset
7:13 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 2010 31.0 C
Min 1992 -0.1 C
Rainfall 1996 18.6 mm
Snowfall 1986 0.0 cm
Precipitation 1996 18.6 mm
Snow On Ground 1986 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data