Skip to content
14.4 °Cforecast >
Mostly Cloudy

Weather



Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

14.4°C

Pressure
101.5 kPa
Visibility
24.1 km
Dewpoint
12.5 °C
Humidity
88%
Wind
NNE 4 km/h

Forecast

Radar Satellite

Today

19 °C

Chance of showers Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this morning and 70 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 19. UV index 6 or high.

Tonight

9 °C

Chance of showers Partly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 9.

Tuesday

21 °C

Chance of showers Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 21.

Tuesday night

10 °C

Cloudy periods Cloudy periods. Low 10.

Wednesday

25 °C

Sunny Sunny. High 25.

Wednesday night

15 °C

Chance of showers Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 15.

Thursday

22 °C

Chance of showers Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 22.

Thursday night

19 °C

Chance of showers Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 19.

Friday

28 °C

Chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 28.

Friday night

16 °C

Chance of showers Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 16.

Saturday

22 °C

Chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 22.

Saturday night

15 °C

Cloudy periods Cloudy periods. Low 15.

Sunday

22 °C

A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud. High 22.

Yesterday

Low
12.9 °C
High
21.9 °C
Precipitation
7.2 mm

Normals

Low
14 °C
High
25 °C
Average
°C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
5:36 AM
Sunset
9:05 PM

Record Values

Type Period Year Value
Max 1986-2014 2007 34.6 C
Min 1986-2014 2004 7.2 C
Rainfall 1986-2014 1992 18.4 mm
Snowfall 1986-2014 1986 0.0 cm
Precipitation 1986-2014 1992 18.4 mm
SnowOnGround 1986-2014 1986 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data