Skip to content

Good morning, Barrie!

USED 2022-04-29 GoodMorningBarrie24

Current Weather

Chance of showers

Chance of showers

19.0°C

Pressure
102.2 rising
Dewpoint
7.0 °C
Humidity
46%
Wind
NE 2 km/h

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
9 AM
20°C
Sunny
Today
10 AM
22°C
Sunny
Today
11 AM
24°C
Sunny
Today
12 PM
25°C
Mainly sunny
Today
1 PM
27°C
Mainly sunny
Today
2 PM
28°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Today
3 PM
29°C
Chance of showers
Today
4 PM
29°C
Chance of showers
Today
5 PM
30°C
Chance of showers
Today
6 PM
29°C
Chance of showers
Today
7 PM
27°C
Chance of showers
Today
8 PM
26°C
Chance of showers

7 Day Forecast

Chance of showers

Today

30 °C

Sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon then 40 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. High 30. Humidex 33. UV index 9 or very high.


Chance of showers

Tonight

20 °C

Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 20.


Chance of showers

Tuesday

29 °C

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 29. Humidex 35. UV index 6 or high.


Chance of showers

Tuesday night

16 °C

Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 16.


A mix of sun and cloud

Wednesday

25 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 25.


Cloudy periods

Wednesday night

13 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 13.


A mix of sun and cloud

Thursday

26 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 26.


Cloudy periods

Thursday night

16 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 16.


A mix of sun and cloud

Friday

26 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 26.


Cloudy periods

Friday night

15 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 15.


A mix of sun and cloud

Saturday

25 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 25.


Cloudy periods

Saturday night

13 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 13.


A mix of sun and cloud

Sunday

25 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 25.


Yesterday

Low
10.7 °C
High
24.4 °C
Precipitation
0.0 mm

Normals

Low
14 °C
High
26 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
5:40 AM
Sunset
9:04 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 1990 35.4 C
Min 1988 9.8 C
Rainfall 2004 22.0 mm
Snowfall 1986 0.0 cm
Precipitation 2004 22.0 mm
Snow On Ground 1986 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data