Skip to content

Good morning, Barrie!

USED 2018-03-30GoodMorningBarrie6KL
Good morning, Barrie. Kevin Lamb for BarrieToday.

Today we'll see a mix of sun and clouds with a 30 per cent chance of flurries this morning and a high of plus 4C.

Wind will become northwest at 20 km/h in the morning.

Tonight will be cloudy, with a 40 per cent chance of rain showers or flurries and a low of minus 1C.

Don't forget to check on the latest local gas prices, which are also listed on this page.

 



Mainly sunny

Mainly sunny

18.7°C

Pressure
102.0 rising
Dewpoint
17.0 °C
Humidity
90%
Wind
SE 2 km/h

Forecast

Radar Satellite


Mainly sunny

Today

29 °C

Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High 29. Humidex 36. UV index 10 or very high.


Partly cloudy

Tonight

19 °C

A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 19.


Chance of showers

Thursday

28 °C

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon then 70 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 28. Humidex 36. UV index 8 or very high.


Chance of showers

Thursday night

19 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 19.


Sunny

Friday

31 °C

Sunny. High 31.


Clear

Friday night

19 °C

Clear. Low 19.


Sunny

Saturday

33 °C

Sunny. High 33.


Clear

Saturday night

21 °C

Clear. Low 21.


Chance of showers

Sunday

31 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 31.


Chance of showers

Sunday night

21 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 21.


Chance of showers

Monday

28 °C

Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 28.


Chance of showers

Monday night

20 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 20.


Chance of showers

Tuesday

29 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 29.


Yesterday

Low
0 °C
High
0 °C
Precipitation
0 mm

Normals

Low
15 °C
High
26 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
5:49 AM
Sunset
8:59 PM

Record Values

Type Period Year Value
Max 1986-2014 1998 33.4 C
Min 1986-2014 2009 8.6 C
Rainfall 1986-2014 1996 28.6 mm
Snowfall 1986-2014 1986 0.0 cm
Precipitation 1986-2014 1996 28.6 mm
Snow On Ground 1986-2014 1986 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data