Public Health Ontario is reporting 1,392 people in hospital with COVID-19, and 11 deaths today.
Not all hospitals report a daily bed census over the weekend.
The May 14 updates provided by the province's public health agency and the ministry of health also reported the following data:
- 2,073 recoveries and 1,575 new confirmed COVID-19 cases.
- 156 patients are in ICU with COVID-19 related illness.
- 70 patients in ICU with COVID-19 are on ventilators (17 of those patients no longer test positive for COVID-19).
- The province reported 15,102 tests were processed yesterday.
- Another 6,306 tests are still under investigation and/or being processed. To date, over 24 million tests have been completed.
Vaccination data has been delayed and will be added to this story when it becomes available.
Public Health Ontario has confirmed 1,284,904 cases of COVID-19 since the start of the pandemic, and reported 1,251,893 recoveries and 13,063 deaths, 4,515 of those in long-term care homes