BARRIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
The Barrie Chamber of Commerce and the City of Barrie are pleased to announce the finalists (listed alphabetically by company name) for the 2019 Barrie Business Awards, presented by Bell, Busch Systems and Alectra Utilities.
The award recipients will be announced at the gala event on Thursday, Nov. 7, 2019; tickets for this event can be purchased securely online at barriechamber.com/gala.
Manufacturing Sector Business Excellence Award
- Environmental Systems Corp.
- MediPharm Labs
Service Business Excellence Award
- Barrie Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Centre
- Consumers Tire Simcoe
- Legend Boats Barrie
Hospitality & Tourism Business Excellence Award
- Alt. Rock
- Chillz Dessert Lounge
- Hardwood Ski and Bike
Not-For-Profit or Charitable Organization Award
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Barrie & District
- Ripple of Kindness
- Women & Children’s Shelter Barrie
New Business Award
- ARMY of SASS Barrie / Safe Haven Studios
- The Artisan Boutique
- Dosti Eats
Business Growth Award
- 400 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Ltd.
- North American Freight Group Inc.
Marketing & Promotions Award
- All Source Security Container MFG Corp.
- The Chilton Team Inc. Re/Max Hallmark Chilton Realty
- Park Place - Centrecorp Management Services Ltd.
Pay It Forward Award
- Connect Hair Studio
- Innovative Automation Inc.
- Simcoe Family Dentistry
Innovation & Technology Award
- Sandbox Centre
- Zenetec Collision Repair Centre
Small Business of the Year Award
- Cakes by Design Inc.
- Podium Pros Inc.
- Sigrids Café & Fine Bakery Ltd.
Employer of the Year Award
- Barrie Harley-Davidson
- Roberta Place Retirement Lodge
- White Cedar Dental Care
AWARDS FOR INDIVIDUALS
Young Professional of the Year Award
- Iain Moggach – Theatre by the Bay
- Katherine Scharapenko, DriveWise
- Mallory Steele, Siva Creative Incorporated
Employee of the Year Award
- Jennifer Beatty-Gruer, CORUS Entertainment
- Lori Boudreau, LiceSquad.com
- Jessica Jury, Splash ON Water Parks
Arch Brown Entrepreneur Award of Excellence
• Steve Blanchet, CSR Cosmetic Solutions Inc.
• Cathy Buckingham, TNR Industrial Doors Inc.
• Peter Moore, Moore Packaging Corporation