Apply here: https://humberviewgroup.scouterecruit.net/jobs/HG1365
Tri Truck Centre is looking for a Licensed Truck Technician to join the team in Barrie. The Licensed Truck Technician is responsible for analyzing, troubleshooting, dismantling, aligning, assembling and adjusting mechanical equipment and machinery to maintain it in efficient operating condition.
The Tri Truck Centre, located in Barrie, Ontario, has built a stellar reputation as one of Ontario’s leading truck dealers, one satisfied customer at a time. Tri Truck Centre is also a winner of multiple Hino Canada Awards of Excellence and its technicians have earned several first and second place finishes in National Technician Skills Competitions. On top of these, Tri Truck Centre is the recipient of the Hino Dealer of the Year award for the past 7 years! There’s a lot to be proud of as Tri Truck Centre team member!
Tri Truck Centre is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
- Diagnose customer complaint and perform vehicle maintenance.
- Repair customer’s trucks with the highest quality with no come backs.
- Qualify all vehicles for warranty coverage prior to performing warranty repairs.
- Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Additional duties as assigned.
What We Look For:
- A valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- Valid 310T technician certification.
- Strong aptitude of technical/mechanical repairs.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter and a team player.
- Good attitude, reliable, disciplined and a problem solver.
- Strong communication skills.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 58 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates, including persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any stage of the selection process. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
COVID-19 Safety – How We Are Keeping You Safe
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) provided.
- Physical distancing guidelines in place.
- Daily sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place.
- Daily digital screening.
The Humberview Group is committed to the health and safety of all Team Members. As such, all HG locations have placed in effect the HG Vaccination Policy. All HG Team Members are required to adhere to the HG Vaccination Policy as a condition of hire.
91 Hart Drive